Free IVF is available for women willing to share their eggs
Create Health offers free IVF for women under 36 years if they are willing to share their eggs to help women who cannot produce eggs. We use safer, milder, stimulation protocols for egg donors to avoid OHSS.
We adhere to mild, safer stimulation protocols for all our patients to ensure the well-being of each woman and minimise the risk of Ovarian Hyper Stimulation Syndrome. The egg reserve must be normal for egg-sharers.
The following criteria apply:
- Less than 35 years old (below 36th birthday)
- No personal history or family history of genetic or familial illness
- BMI of less than 30
- FSH level less than 8
- Two ovaries
- No history of previous low ovarian response to stimulation.
- No more than 2 previous unsuccessful IVF attempts
Please click here for details of our Egg Sharing Programme
The Free IVF Procedure
During your first visit we will assess your egg reserve and suitability for free IVF. If successful, we will then complete the necessary screening tests for both partners.
All donors must be screened negative for the following:
- Cystic Fibrosis Gene
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Normal Chromosome Analysis (Karyotype)
- Thalassaemia (if appropriate)
We will plan a personalised treatment protocol for you to achieve the best chance of a successful pregnancy. If you get pregnant, you will get an expert early pregnancy scan for free.