Give the Gift of Life
Choosing to become an egg donor is a very noble and worthwhile thing to do; you will be helping another woman to start a family. Many women struggle to conceive and for some the only chance of success can be to try to get pregnant using donor eggs, however, in the UK we have a significant shortage of donors.
Benefits of donating your eggs with CREATE Fertility include:
✔ Help fulfill another woman's dream to become a mother
✔ £750 compensation for your donation
✔ Our gentle approach to treatment is kinder to your body, very safe and only takes 2 weeks
To donate you must be between 18 - 35 and be in good health. To apply please fill in the form below:
Please note legal considerations will be discussed with you before you start the egg donation process.
Egg donation process
1. Initial consultation with a doctor - at this appointment the doctor will confirm whether you are suitable for egg donation and talk you through the process.
2. Treatment consultation with a nurse - at the appointment the nurse will show you how to use the medication and answer any further questions you have.
3. Scans & monitoring - on the first day of your cycle (first day of period) call us and we will book you in for monitoring scans.
4. Egg collection - on the day of egg collection you will need to fast for a few hours before the procedure which will be carried out under sedation. You will also receive your compensation of £750 on the day of egg collection.
5. Your eggs make the difference to a person or a couple.
Human Fertilisation & Embryology Authority: http://www.hfea.gov.uk/egg-and-sperm-donors.html
National Gamete Donation Trust: http://www.ngdt.co.uk/