Your initial appointment at CREATE Fertility
The first step to having fertility treatment is to come for an Initial Scan and Consultation at CREATE Fertility. At this appointment we will design a personalised Natural or Mild IVF treatment plan which will give you the best chance to have a baby.
The top 5 benefits of having your Initial Scan and Consultation at CREATE:
Personalised Natural and Mild IVF treatment – we will create a treatment plan that will give you the best chance of having a healthy baby.
Advanced ultrasound scanning – the results of our comprehensive scan will determine the most successful treatment for you.
All our diagnosis and treatments are always led by doctors – you will be seen by a consultant in reproductive medicine and they will design your treatment plan.
No selection criteria for treatment – CREATE Fertility treats cases from the most simple to the most complex. We treat many patients who have had failed treatment or been turned away elsewhere, such as those with low ovarian reserve. If you are ovulating, we will do our best to offer you a chance to have a baby.
Start treatment straight away – fertility treatment is time sensitive and for most women it’s possible to start treatment as soon as your next natural menstrual cycle. At CREATE Fertility we don’t have a waiting list.
Start your fertility journey today, please call us on 0333 2407 300
Here is what will happen during this 1 hour appointment:
- The doctor will start by discussing your medical history with you.
- The doctor will then perform a 20 minutes advanced ultrasound scan looking at:
Your egg reserve - looking at the follicle (developing egg) count and ovary volume.
The health of your uterus, endometrium (womb lining), ovaries and follicles by examining the blood flow to each.
The quality of your eggs – blood flow to the ovaries and follicles gives indirect information about the quality of eggs.
Any blockages, obstructions, polyps, fibroids or other factors that could be affecting implantation or causing miscarriages.
- You will then have a 20 minute consultation where the doctor will explain your results, answer any questions you might have and will take you through your tailored treatment plan.
- You can then spend some time with your patient support coordinator to discuss the costs of your treatments and get you booked in straight away to start your journey.
Why choose CREATE Fertility?
- Excellent success rates and track record.
- Lower cost than high-stimulation IVF.
- Pioneers of Natural and Mild IVF.
- Focus on quality, not quantity, of eggs and embryos.
- We care about the health of the mother and baby.
- Safer IVF with fewer drugs, fewer side effects and healthier babies.
- No selection criteria.
- No waiting list.
- Medical expertise & Consultant-led care.
Please note that due to HFEA regulations ultrasound scan results are valid for 3 months. If you do not start treatment within 3 months of your scan, you will need to be scanned again.
The following tests can be used in addition to the advanced ultrasound scan to help determine the best treatment for you:
- Semen analysis.
- AMH blood test.
These tests can be done separately at CREATE Fertility or by your GP. We accept recent test results from other providers, just bring your results to your Initial Consultation appointment.