Terms and conditions
These Terms & Conditions apply to all services that we (Create Health Limited trading as CREATE Fertility) provide to you. We reserve the right to modify these Terms & Conditions any time. Please check back regularly for any changes.
IMPORTANT: Please note that no provider of fertility treatment services is able to guarantee a successful outcome or an absence of complications. Accordingly, we are unable to give a commitment that any fertility treatment that you undertake will lead to a pregnancy and/or will be without complications.
- We will discuss your treatment options with you during your pre-treatment consultation(s). You will need to consent to your chosen treatment(s) prior to the start of any treatment. You must not sign any consent form if you either do not agree with the statements that you are being asked to agree or if you consider that anything is unclear. You should not sign any consent form until any questions that you may have are answered to your satisfaction.
- You may withdraw your consent after you give it by giving us reasonable notice/confirmation in writing of the withdrawal of your consent.
- Some treatments come with mandatory screening tests and/or counseling. You must agree to undertake these in order to undergo the treatment.
Clinical staff and appointments
- Whilst we make reasonable efforts to ensure that appointments run to time and in order to provide continuity of service, we cannot guarantee that appointments will not be delayed or that you will see the same clinician on every visit.
Prices and Payment
- Our Price List is subject to change without notice. The price of any consultation/treatment will be confirmed to you at the time of booking. Please note that the costs of any excluded items (please see our Price List for details) and for dealing with any unforeseen complications and/or requests for additional services are in addition to any fees agreed in advance of consultation/treatment and become payable as they are incurred.
- Payment for services provided by CREATE Fertility is required in full at the time of booking and in any event before your consultation or (as applicable) the commencement of the treatment or We reserve the right to cancel any appointment if payment has not been received.
- If you decide not to proceed with treatment following a treatment consultation a fee of £150 will be charged.
- All prices are in pounds sterling. All prices include VAT (where applicable).
- Where stimulated IVF/ICSI, Egg Donation (both UK and overseas), natural, natural modified, egg sharing and surrogacy cycles are not successful, we offer a free follow-up consultation within six months of the date of the unsuccessful treatment.
- Any treatment packages must be agreed and paid for before treatment commences. It is not possible to convert a single cycle treatment into a multi-treatment package or to upgrade e.g. a 3-cycle package to a 6-cycle package after the first treatment cycle has started. If a cycle change occurs there will be a £350 administration charge.
- The clinic accepts cash, credit cards, debit cards and bankers The clinic is unable to accept personal cheques, except for annual storage payment.
Cancellation and refunds
- Drugs and consumables are not returnable or
- Services are not refundable once performed and are otherwise subject to our terms relating to refunds and cancellations.
- Consultations may be cancelled and rescheduled provided that not less than 48 hours notice of cancellation is If consultation appointments are cancelled at less than 48 hours notice or are not attend without cancellation then the cancellation is non-refundable.
- Our Price List details what credits/refunds are available in respect of treatments/packages that are discontinued. Where our charges are refundable a credit may be applied to your account. Otherwise, refunds are normally made within 28
Additional and third party services
- Costs for medication, blood tests, intravenous sedation anaesthesia, in vitro maturation, additional scans, other laboratory tests and additional procedures can vary depending on your clinical need and your response to treatment. Any additional services will be chargeable at our standard rates or, where these services are provided by outside parties, at the fees charged by that provider.
Consequences of non-payment
- We reserve the right to cancel appointments and discontinue treatment/services for non-payment of our fees. Failure to pay the applicable fees for frozen storage may lead to the stored embryos/gametes being destroyed.
- The clinic regrets that if accounts remain unpaid for more than two weeks legal action may have to be taken to retrieve the
- Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraud. We shall not otherwise be liable for any loss, damage or delay however caused, including in particular where such loss, damage or delay is caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- You must always provide us full, true and accurate information, correct any information already provided that later becomes or is found to be incomplete, untrue and/or inaccurate.
- You must inform us without delay of any change in your personal circumstances that may be relevant to your treatment and/or to the consent given by you or a partner/donor/surrogate.
- You must inform us any change in your address and/or contact details. If we are unable to contact you in order to take your instructions and/or seek payment for frozen storage then we may destroy any frozen samples notwithstanding the period of storage for which you have given consent.
- Unless we agree with you in writing to the contrary, any patient and partner signing a consent form in respect of treatment will be jointly and severally liable for any monies owing to us in relation to that treatment. This means that we may seek payment from either the patient or their partner.
Half price Initial Consultation and Scan:
- We will require full payment at the time of booking
- Offer ends on the 31st December 2017
- Appointment must take place in December 2017
- Offer applies to CREATE Fertility Birmingham, Wimbledon, St Paul's and Manchester only
- Appointments cannot be rescheduled
- Appointments may be cancelled provided that not less than 72 hours notice of cancellation is given. If appointments are cancelled at less than 72 hours notice or are not attended without cancellation then the appointment is non-refundable
- All existing company terms and conditions apply