Our free open evenings are designed to give you an opportunity to learn more about the IVF process, ask our fertility experts questions and also have a 1-1 mini-consultation with a lead consultant to discuss your fertility options & how CREATE can help you.
The agenda for our open evenings is as follows:
- 6:30pm – arrival and welcome
- 6:45pm – fertility talk from one of our professors or lead IVF consultants
- 7:30pm – group question & answer session
- 7:45pm – one-to-one mini consultations with one of our professors or lead IVF consultants. These are provided on a first come first served basis and provide an opportunity to discuss your individual situation with our specialist fertility team.
Book your place on our next open evening below:
Why come to our open evening?
Our events are led by specialist fertility consultants who will talk you through:
- Our philosophy and methods
- The different types of fertility issues and how we can help you overcome them
- The IVF cycle – the process and the benefits of our safer approach
- Natural and Mild IVF treatments
- What your initial consultation appointment will be like at CREATE and why our advanced ultrasound scan is so important
- Your next steps
Can't make it? No problem, book on the next one below:
Wednesday 15th November 2017 6.30pm
Wednesday 29th November 2017 6.30pm