Our St. Paul’s clinic is a Centre of Excellence for Natural and Mild IVF treatments in Central London.
Our free open evenings are designed to give you an opportunity to learn more about the IVF process, ask our fertility experts questions and also have a 1-1 mini-consultation with a lead consultant to discuss your fertility options & how CREATE could help you.
The agenda for our open evenings is as follows:
- 5.30pm – arrival and welcome
- 5.45pm – fertility talk from one of our professors or lead IVF consultants
- 6.30pm – group question & answer session
- 6.45pm – one-to-one mini consultations with one of our professors or lead IVF consultants. These are provided on a first come first served basis and provide an opportunity to discuss your individual situation with our specialist fertility team.
Book your place on our next open evening below:
Why come to our open evening?
Our events are led by specialist fertility consultants who will talk you through:
- Our philosophy and methods
- The different types of fertility issues and how we can help you overcome them
- The IVF cycle – the process and the benefits of our safer approach
- Natural and Mild IVF treatments
- What your initial consultation appointment will be like at CREATE and why our advanced ultrasound scan is so important
- Your next steps
If there isn’t an event at a convenient time for you please contact us to arrange an initial consultation.
On open evenings we only offer 10 couples the opportunity to have a personal 10-minute one-on-one chat with one of the Professors or Lead Consultants. These will be offered one a 'first-come first-served' basis so please ask when you arrive if you are interested.
Can't make it? No problem, book on the next one below:
Tuesday 14th November 2017 5.30pm
Tuesday 21st November 2017 5.30pm