What is our 3-cycle Natural/Natural Modified Cycle IVF package?
With our 3-Cycle Natural/Modified Natural Cycle IVF Package, we provide you with 3 cycles of Natural/Modified Natural Cycle IVF. We freeze the embryos that result from the 3 cycles and then transfer the best embryo(s) in a Frozen Embryo Transfer Cycle/s. To read more about Natural Cycle IVF, click here.
Who is Natural Cycle IVF suitable for?
- Natural Cycle IVF is suitable for all women who ovulate.
- Natural Cycle IVF is especially suited for those patients with low
egg reserve, poor responders and older patient groups.
- It gives the opportunity for women with low egg reserve to have a child with their own eggs rather than donor eggs.
- For those that want to avoid injections or drugs, Natural Cycle IVF is an option.
- For women who have a strong family history of breast, ovarian and other oestrogen dependent cancers.
- It can also benefit women who have severe endometriosis, who may be concerned about the effect of increased oestrogen levels following ovarian stimulation on their condition.
Why choose the 3-cycle package?
- The 3-Cycle package offers a reduced cost over doing multiple cycles of Natural/Modified Natural Cycle IVF.
- The package allows you to freeze embryo/s in consecutive cycles without a break, which allows you to store multiple embryos over a short period of time.
- It allows the creation of multiple embryos from naturally selected eggs without the usage of fertility drugs or minimal usage of fertility drugs in your natural cycle.
- Women who have low egg reserve are able to obtain a selection of embryos for transfer.
- There may be spare embryos that can be used later.
Please note clinical criteria applies.