3-Cycle Natural IVF Package
What is our 3-cycle Natural/Natural Modified IVF package?
With our 3-cycle Natural/Modified Natural IVF Package, we provide you with 3 cycles of Natural/Modified Natural IVF. We freeze the embryos that result from the 3 cycles and then transfer the best embryo(s) in a Frozen Embryo Transfer Cycle/s. Find out more about Natural Cycle IVF.
Who is Natural Cycle IVF suitable for?
- Natural Cycle IVF is suitable for all women who ovulate.
- Natural Cycle IVF is especially suited for those patients with low
egg reserve, poor responders and older patient groups.
- It gives the opportunity for women with low egg reserve to have a child with their own eggs rather than donor eggs.
- For those that want to avoid injections or drugs, Natural Cycle IVF is an option.
- For women who have a strong family history of breast, ovarian and other oestrogen dependent cancers.
- It can also benefit women who have severe endometriosis, who may be concerned about the effect of increased oestrogen levels following ovarian stimulation on their condition.
We also offer 3-cycle Mild IVF packages, which may be more suitable if you have a normal ovarian reserve, find out more about Mild IVF.
Why choose the 3-cycle package?
- The 3-cycle package offers a reduced cost over doing multiple cycles of Natural/Modified Natural Cycle IVF.
- The package allows you to freeze embryo/s in consecutive cycles without a break, which allows you to store multiple embryos over a short period of time.
- It allows the creation of multiple embryos from naturally selected eggs without the usage of fertility drugs or minimal usage of fertility drugs in your natural cycle.
- Women who have low egg reserve are able to obtain a selection of embryos for transfer.
- There may be spare embryos that can be used later.
Please note clinical criteria applies.
Why choose CREATE Fertility?
- Expertise and experience - Professor Geeta Nargund, our Medical Director, is a pioneer of Natural and Mild IVF. All our consultants have been trained by pioneers in the field and we are dedicated to Natural and Mild approaches to IVF.
- We focus on the quality not the quantity of eggs.
- Improved safety and healthier babies - the side effects of traditional IVF are significant;y reduced using a more natural process. Also babies born through more natural IVF treatment have been shown to have a healthier birth weight and are less likely to be premature compared to those born from conventional IVF.
- Patient friendly - using a more natural process reduces the emotional and physical stress of fertility treatment. There are fewer hormones involved and treatment only takes 2 weeks, compared to the 4-6 weeks of conventional IVF.
- Excellent success rates - we are the leading centre for Natural and Mild IVF. With Natural IVF we are able to help many women with low ovarian reserve to have a baby. We do not have selection criteria for treatment. We always try our best to give every woman a chance of success.